Holiday Recipe Makeover Month IV
Hannukah is past and Christmas is coming, and don't forget New Years. We still have time to re-think the way we will cook for the Holiday. Here are more favorite recipes from our members.
- Apple Oatmeal Whole Wheat Muffins by applejunkie - 125 calories! Delightful served warm.
- Low Calorie Cornmeal Muffins by rach1 - Unusual ingredients make a moist muffin with only 68 tasty calories.
- Crab and Mushroom Fritatta by joellejello - cheesy, savory, and perfect for brunch. If you're not confident about flipping it, finish in a 350 f oven for a few mintues, or run it under the broiler at the last minute. 322 calories for a generous 281 gram serving.
- Spinach Strata by idealkathrin - nice an light, and very healthy too! Only 128 calories for a 94 gram serving. This can be prepared in advance, refrigerated, and baked before serving.
- Danny's Go Bananas Pudding by auriam - a very different dish for banana lovers. Only 95 calories for a 101 gram serving.
- Potato Pancakes over Baby Greens by alleycat lady - mashed potato cakes and tomato and cheese. 226 calories for a very large 445 gram serving.
- Guilt Free French Toast by notginger - 132 calories for each slice of guilt free pleasure. Delicious served with fruit spread.
- Strawberry Smoothie by jadamich - You'll need a refreshing beverage. Very simple and delicious at 120 calories.
Join Calorie Count - it's easy and free!