Calories in Moroccan Food
- (Ainsley Harriott) Moroccan Medley - Cous Cous
- (Sainsbury's) Moroccan Style Cous Cous
- (Simply Organic) Lamb Tagine - Pure and Pronto Organic Ready Meals with Meat
- (Be Good To Yourself) Chicken Moroccan - With Cous Cous & Fruity Sauce
- (Simply Organic) Moroccan Vegetable Tagine - Pure and Pronto Vegetarian Organic Ready Meals
- (Perfectly Balanced) Chicken With - Tagine, Cous Cous
- (Shapers) Co Us Cous - Morroccan Chicken
- (Marks & Spencer) Tagine Vegetable Filo Topped
- (Good For You) Chicken and Cous Cous Moroccan Style Wrap
- (Pure & Pronto) Moroccan Vegetable Tagine
- (Seeds of Change) Moroccan Lentil Tagine Frozen Entree
- (Asda) Moroccan Chicken Cous Cous Salad
- (EAT) Moroccan Falafel Wrap
Delicious Moroccan Food Dishes
Moroccan food is delicious and diverse and contains a wide range of options from very simple to quite complex. Some popular Moroccan food dishes include couscous and chicken bastilla which is basically a pie containing saffron chicken, fried almonds and other stuffing within a pastry shell. Tajines are staples and named for the physical dish in which they are prepared creating a slow-cooked stew with meat and vegetables. This dish also usually contains multiple spices and ingredients such as fruits and preserved lemons. Preserved lemons are pickled in brine and left for weeks or months before used in tajines or a host of other dishes.
Discover Healthy Moroccan Food
A lot of Moroccan food is prepared using methods that are typically healthy. As mentioned above, couscous is a popular grain and is similar to rice or pasta but is more nutritious as it contains more B-vitamins and has a lower glycemic load. Couscous can be steamed and served with many vegetables and lean meats. Another healthy Moroccan food is Moroccan chicken which can be sautéed with olive oil, garlic, vegetables along with a variety of spices. However, some popular Morrocan dishes are fried and can offer up a lot more calories and fat than sticking to the basics.
What you eat can have a direct effect on your skin if you're struggling with psoriasis. See what to shop for.