Calorie Count
Moderators: Igor, popthestack

help

Quote  |  Reply
How do I support someone? I want to connect with someone I know to hold each other accountable.
4 Replies (last)

Go to their profile page (click on their name anywhere you see it like in daily report, a forum post, etc...). 

To the right of their name near the top of the page you will see a link "support".

Click it and voila!

I found people in forums on the site, for instance there was one for people who eat around 1800 calories, I basically support everyone from in there, also there was one for people from Manchester, UK (my home town) I support them too.  To actually support them you just need to click their name and then their profile will come up, there you just need to click support at the top of the page as explained in the above post.  I have started supporting you, hope you dont mind :)

Original Post by jaylaine:

How do I support someone? I want to connect with someone I know to hold each other accountable.

Go to your profile - at the end of the web address, delete your username and type in your friend's.

http://caloriecount.about.com/profile/inserttheirnamehere

On their profile, click Support.

Quote  |  Reply
Thanks everyone! I was trying to do this all from the iPhone app. I had never been on the computer before to get on calorie count. It's so much easier to connect to ppl that way!
4 Replies
Advertisement
Advertisement
Allergy Remedies
Is It Possible to Go Natural?
The side effects of allergy medications keep some people from using them. Natural remedies can be a great alternative, but some are more effective than others.