Just wanted to list some super easy cardio ideas! I didnt even think of these as actual cardio until i saw an article on them! If you dont have equipment or dont really have time to run, these could be a great alternative!
I usually start marching in place to warm up. Then I make a random mix-n-match routine from the choices below!
- Jumping jacks (a good oldie!!)
- Jogging in place - lift your knees and pump your arms
- Plyometric lunges - Begin in a basic lunge position. In an explosive movement, jump, switch legs in the air and land with bent knees into lunge
- Ski hops - with feet together, jump from side to side, landing with knees bent. The wider you jump and the lower you squat into the jump, the harder you'll work
- Jump rope
- Skipping - Trust me, you might feel silly, but it's much harder than you remember
- Step jumps - Stand in front of step or platform and jump onto it, landing with both feet (harder) or a staggered landing. Step down and repeat
- Squat hops - Stand with feet wide. Lower into a squat and hop forward 4 times, keeping feet wide, legs bent into squat. Walk back and repeat
- Dancing around the house and singing into a fake microphone
To end, i march in place again for 5 minutes to cooldown and then some simple stretches! :D
Try mixing different exercises and different reps and lengths of time. Its fun and easy! Music really helps to motivate to! :D
i jump rope during all my workouts! I love it! It gets the heart rate up between my weight sets.
I also do jumping jacks and mountian climbers
What you eat can have a direct effect on your skin if you're struggling with psoriasis. See what to shop for.