Foods
Moderators: chrissy1988, sun123

Don't list the calories, don't list the exercise, don't list portion sizes.

None of those pesky numbers, since we all are different.

One person can need 1400 a day, while another can need 2,500, and it can be really triggering to see someone ate a lower number than yourself.

Therefore, just list the food you ate. This will help us understand the value of eating healthy food (for the nutrients), while also indulging moderately in empty calories when we want. I don't know about you, but I'm aiming for 90% healthy foods - and 10% empty calories. ;)

Also, do not post here if you are starving yourself. I'm not interested in the details, it is only going to get others riled up, and it is triggering to those of us trying to recover from an eating disorder. Okay, thank-you.

Here's me for today:

Breakfast: slept far too late
Lunch: sandwich (100% whole wheat bread, garden burger veggie medley patty, soy dijon "mayo", pickle, lettuce), dried apricots, diet soda, tums, vitamin
Snack: apple, no salt added raw almond butter
Dinner: corn, bell peppers, sugar-snap peas, lettuce, firm tofu, soy dressing, tums
Snack: soy delicious peanut butter zig zag! yumm.
Edited Sep 24 2007 20:22 by mcderin
Reason: Moved to the Food Forum. =) Thanks! ?
7,548 Replies (last)

Today, I ate...

*Breakfast: espresso with sugar, pralines and cream ice cream

*Lunch: vegetarian "chicken" slices with spicy tomato sauce, minestrone soup

*Dinner: Quorn (vegetarian chicken) pieces, purple sprouting broccoli and carrots stir-fried in butter, garnished with honey and soy sauce

*Snacks: a stick of gum, a tic tac,  a hazelnut brownie, a raw mini cauliflower head

Ice cream for breakfast....eek!! It was yummy though ;)

B - egg beaters and mozzarella scramble; low sugar brown sugar oatmeal made with skim milk and added in some sliced almonds

S - honeycrisp with a sprinkling of PB2

L - turkey burger with laughing cow cheese wedge on an arnold sandwich thin; baby carrots and hummus; live active peanut butter bar

S - orange; coffee

D - zucchini roasted with parmesean; steamed scallops and brown rice

Dessert will be a SF jello cup topped with cool whip free

B - cottage cheese with sliced banana, bran flakes, sugar free maple syrup, splenda, and a little milk.

L - chicken salad sandwich from Atlanta Bread Co., slice of nine grain bread, pumpkin muffin

D - went to favorite seafood place with my boyfriend!  I had oven baked mahi mahi, baked potato with ketchup, salad with cocktail sauce for dressing, grape sucker after dinner

Snacks throughout the day: bowl of bran flakes, sugar free caramel pudding, banana, oatmeal

Quote  |  Reply

Breakfast: Oatmeal made with tons of cinnamon, half water/half skim milk, a banana, and a blob of almond butter (my last bit, boo!)

Lunch: Whole wheat wrap with spinach, tomato and tuna salad (tuna, laughing cow garlic and herb light cheese wedge, onion, bread and butter pickles, dijon mustard, hot sauce) with some black grapes and pineapple on the side.

Snack: Chocolate peanut butter balance gold bar.

Dinner: One piece of cheese pizza and one with 'shrooms, olives and onions!

Dessert: A tiny bit of strawberry cheesecake and a tiny bit of blackberry pie. 

Breakfast: Oatmeal made water and a serving of muesli cooked in, and vanilla yogurt with PB2 stirred in

Lunch: Turkey sandwich with fat free cheese and lettuce, an apple, carrot and celery sticks, silk vanilla soymilk

Snack: 100 cal bag of popcorn and an apple

Dinner: Whole wheat spaghetti with a boca chik'n patty, marinara sauce, and parmesan cheese, and a side of steamed green beans

Dessert: May have some yogurt and fruit

Breakfast- Chocolate SB Banana Oatmeal; rolled oats, plain soymilk, cocoa powder, sunflower butter, small banana

Lunch- Grilled soy cheeze sandwich, Annie's mac&cheese

Snack- Oats n Honey granola bar

Dinner- Baked french fries, veggie riblet

Dessert- Homemade banana muffin

BFAST-thomas WW bagel, pb on 1/2, cream cheese+honey on 1/2, blueberry yogurt, apple

SNACK- 2.5cups cereal, 1 c. milk, 2 tbspns trail mix

LUNCH-edam cheese+avocado melt, fage 2% w/ peach sauce, plum, vitabrownie w/almond butter+golden raisins

DINNER-challah bread+honey, veggie salad w/humus, roasted chicken w/carrots+onion, potatoes fried in oil, steamed eggplant

SNACK-store bought brownie, an apple, yogurt

Quote  |  Reply

Yesterday...

Breakfast: Plain nonfat yogurt, kashi go lean honey almond flax cereal, banana! 

Lunch: Tomato, spinach, salsa, laughing cow garlic and herb light cheese wedge, hot sauce, onion and spicy black bean morningstar farms veggie burger wrapped in a whole wheat wrap and a bosc pear.

Snack: A little bit of crystalized ginger.

Dinner: Kashi moroccan curry pilaf, vindaloo pork and butter leaf lettuce with ginger dressing.

Dessert: McDonald's vanilla cone!!! (that made me very happy).

Today...

Breakfast: Oatmeal made with a huge banana, tons of cinnamon, 3 dates and a blob of peanut butter.

Lunch: Whole wheat wrap filled with 2 pieces of turkey bacon, a scrambled egg, hot sauce, dijon, bread and butter pickels, spinach, tomato, onion and a laughing cow light cheese wedge.

Snack: Kashi honey almond chewy granola bar.

Dinner: Tuna sushi bento box (4 pieces of nigiri tuna, a spicy tuna roll, a small seafood salad and 3 pieces of shrimp tempura and 1 piece of sweet potato tempura. I ended up picking off the breading of the tempura and just eating the inside.)

Breakfast- Huge blueberry pancakes topped with sugar free maplesyrup, orange juice

Lunch- Smoked meatless chikn slices on ww, green seedless grapes

Dinner- Stuffed pasta shells (YUM~)

Quote  |  Reply

Breakfast: Oatmeal made with a few chopped dates, a banana and a blob of peanut butter.

Lunch: Whole wheat wrap stuffed with turkey, hummus, dijon mustard, spinach, tomato and onion with a HUGE jonathan apple on the side.

Snack: Honey cinnamon almonds!

Dinner: 3 slices of "Philosopher's Pie" (Olive oil and garlic base, provolone, mozzarella and feta cheese, olives, steak and mushrooms) from Mellow Mushroom!

I'm finally back to kinda watching what i eat again/eating every 2.5 - 3 hours (even though I don't rlly count calories)

so today I had:

Breakfast: strawberry yogurt and a piece of toast.oh and a pear.

Lunch (3 hurs later) : pasta with tomatoe sauce and grilled shrimps

Snack: sweet and salty granola bar and an apple

what I'm making for dinner now: curry haddock!! YUM! along with baked potatoes and peas.

I'm not exactly proud of what I ate today, but here it is....

Breakfast: espresso with sugar, oatmeal with maple syrup

Lunch: soy caramel macchiato, mushroom cheese panini

Dinner: tomato & mascarpone cheese soup, broccoli and stilton cheese soup, raw broccoli

Dessert: Ben and Jerry's 'half-baked' ice cream

Snack: chocolate mini Weetabix

Breakfast:
3/4 cup scrambled egg beaters with a chopped garden veggie patty mixed in, and vanilla yogurt with a spoonful of PB2 mixed in, and a sliced apple for dipping

Lunch:
A turkey sandwich with fat free cheese and lettuce, an apple, carrot and celery sticks, and vanilla soymilk

Dinner:
Spinach and romaine lettuce salad with orange, red, and yellow bell peppers, asparagus, and shrimp

Snack/Dessert: A low fat fruit sorbet and maybe some hot chocolate

Breakfast- Cheerios/Vanilla soymilk topped with a sliced banana

Snack- Oats N Honey granola bar

Lunch- Annie's macaroni and cheese, organic reduced fat milk

Dinner- Veggie slices on light ww, broccoli

YESTERDAY:

B- English muffin, egg white, astro f.f. yogurt

L - Gardennay blended market veggie soup, garden veggie melba rounds, part skim mozzarella, apple

D - Salmon, broccoli, baby potatoes

TODAY:

B - Oatmeal, astro f.f. yogurt

L - Gardennay broccoli soup (mmm!), melba toast, part skim mozzarella, cucumber

D - Either a pork chop or omlette... not sure yet.

Snack:  Apple, maybe some popcorn tonight

B - large egg, slice american cheese, 2 slices whole wheat wonder bread

S - strawberry vanilla chewy bar

L - 6 in chicken pizziola sub on wheat, baked doritos, diet coke

S & D to be decided...

Breakfast- Vegan blueberry waffles topped with SF maple syrup and a sliced banana

Lunch- Naturally more peanut butter on light ww, green seedless grapes, and chocolate soymilk

Snack- Mixed nuts (Cashews, Pecans, Brazil nuts, and Almonds)

Dinner- Scrambled tofu in a pocket sammich

B- kashi go lean crunch topped with dannon light n fit vanilla yogurt and strawberries

S - honeycrisp apple, pb2, shredded wheat

L - large salad with grilled chicken, avocado, whole egg, onion, ff cheddar with ff italian dressing

s- grapes; plain rice cakes with LC french onion wedge

D- ground turkey burger, green beans

I just had to post this because my dinner will be amazing tonight :)

Breakfast:

Omelette made with 4 egg whites, chopped onion, fat free cheese. Coffee with creamer and splenda

Lunch:

Chicken and rice soup, Yoplait Yogurt Plus, Diet Root Beer

Dinner:

Miso soup, Thinly sliced albacore tuna seared and served over shredded daikon radish with an onion-soy vinagrette, 2 pcs of Smoked Salmon Nigiri, 4 pcs of Toosty Maki Roll which is crab, shrimp and cucumber in a roll with sweet eel sauced drizzled on top. Finishing the meal with a glass fo wine :)

Amazingggggg

7,548 Replies (last)
Advertisement
Advertisement
Allergy Remedies
Is It Possible to Go Natural?
The side effects of allergy medications keep some people from using them. Natural remedies can be a great alternative, but some are more effective than others.