Foods
Moderators: chrissy1988, sun123

I'm 16 and 125 pounds with a goal of 120. I feel like I've been eating SO much lately...am I?

-1 cup of cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk

-whole wheat wrap with chicken

-1 cup of cantaloup - one sunny side up egg - celery stalk, half a carrot, and half a cucumber with fat free ranch dressing

-small salad -broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot cooked -sausage

Edited Apr 14 2012 11:48 by coach_k
Reason: .
8 Replies (last)
No.

you're kidding right?

Original Post by Peanutbutterxo:

I'm 16 and 125 pounds with a goal of 120. I feel like I've been eating SO much lately...am I?

-1 cup of cantaloup - one sunny side up egg - celery stalk, half a carrot, and half a cucumber with fat free ranch dressing

Anyone who lists "half a carrot" as part of a list of the food they have eaten is generally not going to be eating too much.

Like others have said, you are currently eating too little.

Hopefully you would accept that fact, eat more and exercise to lose weight. The weight you will lose from eating that little would just be temporary - you could regain the weight you lose back (and more) once you eat a normal range of calories if you're not too careful. Better to eat more and move more to create calorie deficit... and you're 16, you should be worried about getting enough calories and nutrients to support your growth and puberty or else you won't reach your "potential". :/

Way too little. Not enough cals. You had maybe 1000 at the most.

You should try consuming more food like oatmeal with fruits or some whole grain toast and avocado. Your eating healthy though.
Original Post by Peanutbutterxo:

This is what you're eating and you say you feel you've been eating SO much?  That's wild.

you're eating foods that are like empty calories that are not going to fill you up....

for breakfast try Fiber one cereal instead (the fiber makes you full)

for lunch have a big salad with lots of vegetables

snack have fruit like apples bananas pears oranges

dinner have protein! meat, chicken, fish, vegetables

dessert have some jello or something sweet to stop craves !

woww is this a joke?

8 Replies
Advertisement
Advertisement