have you looked at the recipes here?
I like to snack on fruits, like bananas, apples, berries so on or veggies and dip. Like raw carrots, celery, brocoli, and ranch or something. Sometimes if I want something salty I'll have air popped popcorn or something sweet i'll have a small chocolate milk. Though I still have about 10% of my calories in junk food or I would never be able to do it!
Good luck!! It always seems hard at first but once you change your lifestyle you don't even notice.
This is a list of 21 healthy snacks under 100 calories, hope it helps:)
- Frozen grapes (any color): 1 cup (about 28 grapes), stuck in the freezer for 2+ hours. My favorite.
- Celery stick dipped in 30 g of Tzatziki yogurt & cucumber dip. Crunchy and creamy at the same time.
- Grilled pineapple – 1 cup of pineapple rounds, grilled for two minutes or until golden. So good.
- Popcorn – 100 calorie bags of air-heated popcorn.
- Orange-Berry Salad – 1 cup of mixed berry salad (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, preferably organic) with one tablespoon fresh-squeezed orange juice. I should call it my anti-aging snack.
- Gerber Graduate Puffs – My favorite flavor is sweet potatoes. Yummy and low calories.
- Banana chips – One sliced banana dipped in lemon juice and baked.
- Yogurt and berries – This one is 139 calories but it fills you up. 1/4 cup of frozen berries, 100g of low fat yogurt and 1/8 cup Rogers’ 5 grain granola with raisins. Yummm.
- Dipped egg: One over easy egg with half a slice of whole-wheat toast, to dip in yolk.
- Edamame – : ¼ cup boiled Edamame with 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
- Artichoke – 3-4 slices of canned hearts of palm and artichoke hearts.
- Tropical smoothie – ¼ cup pineapple juice, apple juice and orange juice, blended with ice.
- Sweet potatoes and Curry – One medium size potato, boiled in water until soft, mashed with 1 teaspoon of curry, a little salt and pepper. Very good.
- Pumpkin seeds – These are amazingly healthy. Two tablespoons of pumpkin seeds, sprayed with a spritz of olive oil and baked at 400 degrees until brown. You can add a little salt and it’s heaven.
- Natural Almonds – 14 whole natural almonds
- Toasted pita crisps – One whole wheat mini pita, spritz lightly with cooking spray or brush lightly with oil. Preheat oven to 425F. Bake until crispy, 8 to 10 minutes. Delicious.
- Mediterranean salad – Chopped fresh tomato, chopped seeded cucumber,
chopped green onion, no-fat vinaigrette salad dressing (raspberry or balsamic are good), chill. Almost no calories and delicious.
- Stuffed figs – 2 small dried figs with 1 tablespoon low fat ricotta stuffed inside. Add some cinnamon on top.
- Cheese and Apples -One non-fat mozzarella cheese stick with sliced half of a medium sized apple.
- Cottage and Fruits – Half a cup of non-fat cottage cheese with ½ cup fresh mango and pineapple sliced or chopped.
- Carrots and Hummus – 5 mini carrots dipped in 1 one tablespoon of hummus.
- Every fruit and vegetable I've ever entered
- Nonfat plain greek yogurt
- Dannon Light n Fit yogurt/ Yoplait light
- Skim milk/ Unsweetend almond milk
- Total/Cheerios/GoLean/Special K/Kashi cereal
- Whole wheat bread
- Beans and lentils
- Laughing Cow/Reduced fat cheeses
- Shrimp/Chicken breast/Lean turkey/Bumble bee tuna in water
- Rye, Matzo and Melba Toast crackers
- Sugarfree red Jello
- Orange juice and V8 juice
- Sugarfree/No sugar added/Juice popsicles
- Air-popped and "healthy pop" (jolly time) popcorn