It would be interesting to see what different people include in their shopping basket each week!
I'll go first. Since i'll be back shopping for myself next week!
1. Loaf of warburtons winter fruit loaf
2. Loaf of medium sliced wholemeal bread
3. Net of clementines
4. 1/2 a cucumber
5. Cherry tomatoes
6. Sun Pat smooth peanut butter
7. Co op strawberry jam
8. Light laughing cow cheese
9. Petite filous yogurts
10. 2 pints of semi skimmed milk
11. Fresh orange juice
12. Ready brek
13. Couple tins of alphabetti
14. Pot of hummus
15. Bottle of ketchup
16. Bag of sweet potatoes
17. Packet of ham
Generally (to last a week to a week and a half, only me)
2 half gallons of Silk Unsweetened soymilk
Half gallon skim milk.
2 32oz tubs nonfat plain Greek yogurt (Either Dannon or Stoneyfield Oikos).
Carton of eggs.
A box or 2 of Carnation Instant Breakfast packets (no sugar added kind).
Couple boxes of Quaker Weight Control oatmeal.
Bulk trail mix (like from Whole Foods) that I mix and match (dried goji berries, almond slices, cashews, pistachios, dried mulberries, pecans, pepitas, prunes, dried apricots..).
Couple bags of frozen raspberries/ blackberries/ strawberries.
Bragg's liquid amino's (soy sauce alternative).
3-4 10oz bags of pre-washed spinach.
Bag of baby carrots.
Spicy brown deli mustard (LOTS haha).
More garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, curry powder.
Sriracha if they've got it.
1 or 2 containers of Nasoya lite firm tofu.
Couple cans of tuna (in water).
Frozen veggies (green beans, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots etc)
Bag of grapefruit (6 included)
Granny Smith and Red Delicious apples.
A few plums/ peaches/ apricots (whatever I feel like :))
MUSHROOMS (at least 4 10oz boxes of either white button or baby bella).
Can of saurkraut or 2.
Maybe some vino or beer if I wish!
- smoked salmon
- tea cakes
- fancy bread for supper
- sun dried tomatoes
- lunch meat
- cream cheese
- cottage cheese
- cherry tomatoes
1/2 loaf of medium sliced white bread
250g grated mozzarella cheese
x2 Petite filous yogurt packs
Yahoo banana milkshakes (200mlx3)
600g spicy sweet potato soup
250g pineapple cottage cheese
punnet of blueberries
2 cadbury's mini egg dessert pots
Scottish highland oatcakes
Cadburys chocolate coated rich tea biscuits
1/2 white loaf
Laughing cow light cheese
200g alphabetti spaghetti
4 jacket potatoes
5 slices of breaded ham
- 58g bag of mini malteaser bunnies
- 4pack of cadbury's dairy milk chocolate bars
- 400g melon&grape
- 400g 'tutti frutti' (mix of melon,mango,grapes)
- 600g tesco's finest chicken mulligatawny soup
- 600g tesco's finest italian tomato & mascerpone soup
- half a loaf of medium sliced white bread
- light laughing cow cheese
- orange juice cartons (3x250ml)
- 500ml semi skimmed milk
- dolmio bacon&tomato stir in sauce
- dolmio sweet pepper stir in sauce
- 175g pen state pretzels
Oh man, I've spent way too much money this week. Had to restock my pantry with all my Asian cooking essentials!
- whey protein
- Korean chili powder
- fish sauce
- oyster sauce
- cloud ear fungus
- bonito dashi
- a pack of light, crispy sandwich cookies
- konnyaku noodles
- konnyaku cake
- cocoa powder
- black sesame seeds
- green onions
- apple pie gum!
- honey roast ham (10 slices)
- laughing cow cheese triangles
- 150g cottage cheese with pineapple and passionfruit
- cottage cheese snack (cottage cheese,crackers+chutney)
- 600g Morrocon chicken soup
- 600g spicy pumpkin soup
- dairylea lunchables
- soreen toastable loaf
- warburtons wholemeal sandwich thins
- x4 400g heinz pasta's (alphabetti,raviolo,macaroni,spag bol)
- heinz ketchup
- x4 options hot chocolate (coconut,mint,orange,hazelnut)
- x2 yoghurt coated fruit flakes (blackcurrant, strawberry)
- ambrosia custard coated banana flakes
- 1 milky bar
- 1 curly wurly
- 1 animal bar
- 1 small dairy milk bar
I kind of get things as I need them, but if I'm totally out of food then I get:
1. 1 Large jar of Peanut Butter
2. 1 loaf of either whole wheat or honey wheat bread.
3. 4 Gala apples
4. 1 large bag of baby carrots
5. 2 Vegan miso noodle cups
6. 1 quart of skim milk
7. 2 vegan frozen burritos
9. 1 box of Kashi GoLean
10. 2 pints of frozen yogurt (Arctic zero)
11. 1 pack of wasabi seaweed strips
12. 1 bag of Romaine lettuce
13. 1 yellow onion
14. 1 jar of dijon mustard
- Activia yogurts
- Total full fat greek yogurt
- Jordans honey crunch granola
- Branston baked beans
- baking potatoes
- Roasted nut tracker bars
- Nairns stem ginger oat biscuits
- Options hot chocolate sachets (mint, caramel, vanilla and hazelnut)
- Hovis digestive biscuits
- Sunpat crunchy peanut butter
- Nairns cheese oatcakes
- Cauldron vegetarian sausages
Where do you buy 1/2 a cucumber at, and why only 1/2, they're so cheap I can't imagine only wanting to buy 1/2 of one. I have a funny visual in my head of you all cutting a cuke in 1/2 in the produce aisle and putting the other half back onto the pile. I realize that isn't what's happening but it's funny to picture.
cucumbers (whole not half lol)
bag of onions
whatever fish looks good
whatever fruit looks good
kashi go lean
french bread rolls
thats about it, everything i make comes from this, i need to branch out! but its all so easy
this cost £43.86
unsweetened soya milk
warburtons orange burst loaf
light laughing cow cheese
cadburys cake bars
sunblest white bread
extra virgin olive oil
purple sprouting brocolli
wafer thin turkey
special k peach + apricot
mission mini wraps
silken tofu firm
robinsons apple + blackcurrant squash
creme fraiche rf
chicken breast fillets
wafer thin ham
fish pie mix