These are something I would have.. Not all at once of course Mornings: Cereal, pancakes, waffles, muffins Afternoons: Chips, soda, pizza, cake, cookies, sandwiches(no meat), crackers, iced tea Evenings: Spaghetti, all pasta, morning star things, soda, iced tea, sandwiches Obviously I need an all new diet where u actually am cooking things and aren't so lazy
Reason: stickied April 24, 2012
- greek yogurt
- peanut butter
- luna/clif bars
- baby spinach
- m&m's :)
usually, i eat:
*lots of water
spinach and fruit smoothie
Things I eat daily:
- greek yogurt
- granny smith apples
- green machine juice
Things I eat almost every day:
- romaine lettuce
Things I eat daily:
my daily go-to foods:
- light yogurt (sometimes with a little granola for crunch)
- chopped up apple
- light string cheese
- coffee with a little skim milk and whatever zero-cal sweetner is available (usually Truvia)
- mini bagel with a 'responsible' amount of cream cheese :)
regular meals (though not everyday)
- corn tortillas, black beans, avocado, cheese and tomato
- roasted chicken with rosemary potatoes and carrots
- whole wheat pasta with simple red sauce made from a can of diced tomatoes, salt and garlic
- (When I'm feeling lazy) Subway veggie sandwich (6") with cheese on wheat (320 calories!)
- diced chicken or beef with stir-fried veggies and brown rice.
Treats - occasionally (little treats are important too, you know?)
- After my workout I'll sometimes stop in the little campus store between the gym and my parking spot and buy a Lindor Truffle as a treat to enjoy and reward for the hour+ I just spend burning calories.
- Chocolove Sea Salt and Almonds Chocolate bar that my husband and I will share.
- A banana every day!
- Cashew nuts
- whole milk
- wholemeal bread/wraps
- cottage cheese
things i eat daily*
milk/dairy (omg i love my dairy)
l carnitine either in drink form or tablet
Blueberries (sweet yet healthy!) Danon's Light n Fit fat free vanilla yogurt Pretzels A pear or apple
Things I eat literally every day...
Apples, banana's, figs, almonds, raisins, blueberries, cherries, oatmeal, soya & linseed toast, sweetcorn & quinoa. I actually love food. :L
Things I eat 4-6 days a week:
flax seed meal
About 20 cheap fiber plus calcium supplements from Walgreens
A bunch of biotin (my hair is growing FAST)
greek yogurt/kefir (I LOVE the Greek Gods brand, but I'm thinking of switching to a lower-fat product)
berries (blueberry, strawberry or blackberry)
Things I want to eat more of:
grassfed, free range meat and poultry
(truly) free range eggs
something with potassium...any ideas for this one?
strawberries (as long as there are good ones available at the store that week)
cherries lately, as they are in season right now. so good.
spinach, kale, or collard greens
lettuces - iceberg (I know it's not great but I love it), dark leafy greens
tomatoes - cherry or grape as a snack, regular with meals
raw, sliced bell peppers, one of my favourite snacks
balsalmic vinegar (addicted)
some kind of cheese
wheat bread or crackers
popcorn, nuts, or seeds
chocolate, though I've really limited this lately. I hope to keep it up.
- WW toast
- Different Kinds of fruit (5-7 fruits a day)
- Veggies (3-4 Servings)
- 1.5% or .15% milk
- Lowfat coffee creamer
- Peanut Butter
- Oat non-wheat biscuits
- Dried apricots and raisins
- Lowfat Feta Cheese
I'd love to break into yogurt everyday and have more fruits and protein. I'm allergic to a lot of raw fruits, but am looking to see if the allergy can be circumvented.