what i did right: went out to eat had a burritos fajita no rice and no beans.. very small piece of b-day cake
need to exercise more and more water
lets give this a try!
my plans are to exercise more and drink more water.
SW: 227 GW: 212
- - 1lb = 226 on 1/22 I've worked out at the gym during lunch, and some at home. Quit the fast food and stopped the nightly glass of wine.
- - 3 lb = 223 on 2/1 Working out during lunch on elliptical a few times a week. An occasional glass of wine after work, instead of nightly. Replaced fastfood breakfast with Southbeach breakfast SW wrap and eating diet entrees for lunch.
- +2 = 225 on 2/11 Got stupid, eating junk food, missed workouts. Back to the gym yesterday, changing schedule to workout directly after work.
- 225 Still stupid, eating wrong and avoiding workouts. Looking intosome exercise classes to join like interval cycling/spinning type class and Zumba.
- 227 I fell completely off the wagon, but I have jumped back in...to bad I hadn't discovered Zumba from the beginning of this challenge. In the last week I've Zumba'd 4 times, so much fun and you really work up a sweat. So here I am back to the starting line, but I have a great new exercise that is "fun" and the next challenge...watch out!
Well, I need to get back into this thing. I will go ahead and jump in with ya'll, that is if you will let a guy get in with ya'll.
Start: 288, I have been stuck between 280 - 290 for almost six months.
Goal for challenge: 270
Final Goal: 240 (by next Jan), if I hit this goal weight it will have been 110 lbs total.
I am still working out as much if not more than always. I need to start doing more than just aerobics. My body has gotten used to doing nothing but the elliptical, bike and rowing machines. Well, I guess that is enough for now! Good luck hiway, hopeful and di_p!
I'm doing well! I've only recently started, so the weight is still coming off fast for me..
Start weight for challenge: 228
GW for 3/20: 215
9 lbs to go!
I've recently started too.
Last week 193.5
I am not working out. It is bittercold here and I am busy setting up a webstore. BUT I have been counting cals and I think I am hoding sodium from a meal two nights ago. We will see. You all are doing fantastic, congrats!
Last week I was at 164
Now at 161! Down 3!
I fluxuiate a lot though. I tend to go down a lot and then go up one or two pounds, but when I look at the charts I still am losing, so thats good. Trying not to let it get to me to much.
spring goal weight: 130
the good: im drinking a lot of water =)
i bad: i need to stop the cereal binges...
I'm drinking a lot of water, exercising and eating about 1900-2000 cals a day. Lots of fruits and veggies, too. And hardly any sugar/refined carbohydrates.
loss: 6 lbs!!! (10 lbs away from spring goal of 204).
this has been working out beyond my wildest imagination! i've been swimming 3 times a week, and generally eating healthy, and "normal" portions (not oversized portions, which is what i used to do). can't wait to break 200... then i'll be where I was before I gained even more weight!
SW 233 CW 229 down three week #1
I guess a good goal would be 15-20 lbs?
Yeah that sounds awesome!
blessings to all!!!
i didn't lose anything this week :( kinda disappointed, but i will work harder this week. good job everyone!
Start + 196 Current + 190 Lost + 6 Pounds Woohoo
Hi Guys! I Started today! Trying to lose this stubborn baby weight. Doing Chicometrics, Machines at the Gym and on occasion Tae Bo (yes, I pulled out an old DVD).
Starting weight: 160
This week: 159.
Not the greatest week for me. Went to Florida for 3 1/2 days and couldnt resist all the yummy food.
This week: Work on staying away from fried seafood :) Drink lots of water!
hi, jumping on the band wagon late here but wanted to join to lose 7 pounds by spring.
Focus this week (though it is thursday) will be cutting out those sweets cravings to one very small sweet per day. Drinking more water. Going to the gym at least 5 times per week for 45 mins. at least. Keeping my cal count intake to somewhere around 1400. I go on my honeymoon in 15 more days, so those two weeks during the honeymoon may screw me up, but I'm going to try! Good luck all!
can i join in?
what i did right: cooked more so that i could eat healthy, un-processed foods
i could improve by exercising a little more
hi and good luck all!