Health & Support
Moderators: nycgirl, autopilotfrank193, bierorama, ksylvan, peaches0405

What to do?

Quote  |  Reply

After gaining to a healthy weight in March 2011 and maintaining it for a few months, I relapsed and am now 107 lbs (5'9"). 

My parents want me to gain weight again, and I've started going to ED support groups so I guess it's time for me to actually make a change :/ but I'm terrified

I've managed to increase my intake to around 1350 calories per day (I'm pretty sedentary) but can't seem to make it past that...I'm worried about gaining too much or too fast. Right now I'm practically maintaining on this. 

Does anyone have any advice or a similar experience? Or at least some words of encouragement? I just feel hopeless right now :( 

1 Reply
Your still underweight, just remember that you aren't going to become this massive blob overnight, you are far away from being a healthy weight, just aim for a bmi of 18, you CAN do this, you just need a little push, accept the help given! Good luck!
1 Reply
Advertisement
Advertisement
Allergy Remedies
Is It Possible to Go Natural?
The side effects of allergy medications keep some people from using them. Natural remedies can be a great alternative, but some are more effective than others.