1) Pot holders
2) Hand mixer
3) Cheese for my new cheese slicer
4) Someone to pack my house, move it across town, and unpack it
5) A very tall glass of water
6) Bikini wax
7) Mouse Trap
Pass that on for me. Thanks.
1) New boots. (Like, cute ones I can wear to work.)
2) A new wardrobe for work. I keep wearing the same things over and over and over.
3) New perfume.
4) New running/work out shoes.
5) Money money money
mouse trap as in the mouse killer? or mouse trap as in the awesome game?
either way, i have the mouse trap song in my head now.
turn the crank to snap the plank. boot the marble right down the shoot. watch it roll and hit the poll. knock the ball in the rub-a-dub tub. it's hits the man into the pan the trap is set, here comes the net!!!
that was from memory so it might be a little off.
- The body I had before starting my internships
- New jobs for me and DH
- A home to call our own
- Someone to buy our condo
Other than those things, I want nothing. :(
I'm down today...sorry.
- McLaren F1
- L115A3 rifle
- Aerion Supersonic Business Jet
- World is not enough superyacht
- Google data center
- Money to keep all the above and live easily
And World Peace. That oughtta make 1-6 reasonable.
If I can't have all of that then nothing but seeing my kids home for Christmas.
- good weather for driving across the province
- motivation to get off my ass and start running again
- pain relief for my best friend
... or a clone. I could really use another one of me to give the me me some time off.
PG, isn't going to Cuba good enough of an excuse to run? You don't want to miss out on a jog along the beach.
And definitely the board game on the Mouse Trap.
it helps, cd. commiting to two half marathons also helps. oh - and tight pants. tight size 8 pants help a lot.
my 8's aren't just tight, I'm bulging over. >.<
a pony. I've been asking for a pony for 30 years I think. I'm still waiting . . .
I'm still waiting for my very own Benjamin Burnley, but if it hasn't happened yet, I imagine it won't happen at all.
Aside from that...um...I need a stupid balance board for the Wii and I'm having hell finding one right now.
Cat In the Hat Converse. actually, I want Thing 1 & Thing 2 Converse.
1. Pain relief of some kind so I can have sex again.
2. A neon sweater.
Just some restful time off so I can enjoy some time with my family without worrying about what I'm not getting done.
Yes, I'm laying the groundwork. ;-)
1) The reassurance somehow that getting my CPA is closer than it seems
2) A small piano or keyboard (this has been on my list for over 10 years and it hasn't happened yet)
3) Relief from the feeling of guilt I have even making this list because for the first time in over ten years, my mom, my dad, both my sisters and I, our husbands and children will be together for Christmas :)
a chance to get it right
Oh Ig. Thoughts with you and yours.
1. SNOW! (We haven't had any this year yet, except one morning but it melted within an hour.)
2. A travel mug
3. A nice, warm, comfy knit sweater
4. Biker shorts (since my current ones decided to grow into harem shorts as I lost weight)
5. Santa, I was very good this year, so what about a boyfriend? (:
You can be a nice girl and wait for santa to bring you one.
Or you can be a naughty girl and find one yourself far more quickly.
1. sunlight - this overcast weather is bs and totally depressing
2. motivation- not sure if Santa can really do anything about that
3. faster hair growth (growing out my hair dye and going natural...the two tone look is odd looking under most lighting)
4. lots and lots of creative inspiration
5. to finally have a good year in 2012. all these deaths in the family the past two years have really sucked...not to mention all the other nasty crap we've had to deal with.
What you eat can have a direct effect on your skin if you're struggling with psoriasis. See what to shop for.