It's so bloody quiet!
My kids are asleep, hub is in bed with a migraine, the tree is up and decorated. It's just me and the chips.
I'm getting pretty desperately bored...might have to wander out to the kitchen and do the dishes!
- Go out
- Work out
- Watch TV
- Drink heavily
- Play videogames
- Waste time on facebook
- Waste time on CC
- Plot your next move in world domination
- Dance for no reason but to feel yourself move
- Practice guitar
- (special canadian bonus idea) Watch the hockey game. It's HNIC after all.
Sometimes I think I'm the only Canadian who doesn't drink beer and watch hockey.
I feel like I've let my country down. Time to turn in my citizenship and become a (fill in the blank).
Kudos to you for not drinking! :)
You could...play around on Yahoo Answers (that place is seriously addictive), watch TLC, cooking shows, Hbo...yadda yadda, read a book, take the dog for a walk (if you don't have a dog, your cat? who gives), start a diary...uhmm yeah! You know, things like that.
I have to admit, I'm really liking this one.
Give hubbie some meds and tell him to get with the program.
ahaha, yes! I will waste time here, thanks!
Well, these are going to brighten my otherwise boring evening.
Meanwhile I'll pass on these tips:
- Jam 39 tiny marshmallows up your nose and try to sneeze them out.
- Use your Mastercard to pay your Visa.
- Pop some popcorn without putting the lid on.
- When someone says, “Have a nice day,” tell them you have other plans.
- Forget the diet center and send yourself a candygram.
- Make a list of things to do that you’ve already done.
- Dance naked in front of your pets.
- Put your toddler’s clothes on backward and send him off to preschool as if nothing was wrong.
- Retaliate for tax woes by filling out your tax forms with Roman numerals.
- Tape pictures of your boss on watermelons and launch them from high places.
- Go shopping. Buy everything. Sweat on it. Return it the next day.
- Buy a subscription to Sleazoid Weekly and send it to your boss’s wife.
- Pay your electric bill in pennies.
- Drive to work in reverse.
- Relax by mentally reflecting on your favorite episode of The Flinstones during that important finance meeting.
- Sit naked on a shelled hard-boiled egg.
- Refresh yourself: Put your tongue on a cold steel guard rail.
- Tell your boss to blow it out of his mule and let him figure it out.
- Polish your car with ear wax.
- Read the dictionary upside down and look for secret messages
- Bill your doctor for time spent in his waiting room.
- Braid the hairs in each nostril.
- Write a short story using alphabet soup.
- Lie on your back eating celery, using your navel as a salt dipper.
- Stare at people through the tines of a fork and pretend they’re in jail.
And apart from Hyperboleandahalf - most of which I know by heart by now (thank you Jules! (Hm..was it jules who pointed it out? Or sammy? not usre..) erm getting a bit sidetracked here.. Anyway, apart from that on I love this http://slushpilehell.tumblr.com/page/6 Hasn't got funny pics in it, though..
I also love notalwaysright.com
and does anybody know what that website with the wonderfully ironic photographs is called???I can't find it
I am also a Canadian who does not drink beer and watch hockey. People have told me to surrender my citizenship. I won't do it!! Haha!!!
All craziness aside...on Saturday nights I play Dungeons and Dragons with my buddies. So...maybe not much help to you.
The side effects of allergy medications keep some people from using them. Natural remedies can be a great alternative, but some are more effective than others.