Hey guys! I have trouble getting enough protein in my diet! I've had to resort to eat some chicken/turkey to bring up my levels. Its easy in theory to eat 75 grams of protein a day, but i really want some variety and some actual recipes rather than just each a bunch of single items! I love to cook! Id love to build a meal plan with enough variety and options to last for a while without getting boring!
My Meal Plan Guidelines:
- No red meat, pork or seafood
- Very minimal Chicken/Turkey/Eggs
- Lot's of Chocolate Milk and Cheese (my fave's)
- 3 to 4 Fruits & 3 to 4 Veggies each day
- 1500 to 1700 calories a day
- 3 meals a day with 3 snacks
Awesome! So if you'd set guidelines for your perfect meal plan what would they be? Also, if you have a meal/recipe ideas that will fit into mine or someone else's plan, please share!
Thanks so much for reading!!!