Hi, i am a 14 year old girl recovering from anorexia and now in the technically "healthy" weight range with a bmi of just over 17. I am supposed to be eating a "normal" diet along with two fortisips (300cals each- containging 12g protein each, sugar and a loooad of other nutrients) to boost my weight. The plan is to take out the drinks when i am ready to maintain but continue to eat a "normal" diet. thing is, i seem to be eating more than "normal" and would like some help altering my current mp to form a healthy maintenance plan.... thanks! xxx
what i eat now:
- Massive bowl of red berry flakes w ss milk
- heaped spoon of raisins
- crumpet with margerine OR toast with marg and honey
- orange juice
try to have this....
- 2 crackers/ multigrain crispbreads
- 1/2 slice ham
...but sometimes have this....
- Trail mix bar/ biscuits/ nuts/ cake/ crisps
- fortisip compact (300cals)
- wholemeal roll with salad, margering, mayo and thin slice chincken/ham in
- bag of sunbteeeeees/ other crisps :)
- yoghurt OR chocolate
- trail mix bar/ ice cream/ nuts/ cake/ biscuits (NEVER THE SAME AS MORNING SNACK!)
- fortisip (300cal)
- Pasta with cheese, cod and vegetables (ANY MAIN MEAL)
- chocolate/ pudding OR fruit salad
- one or two pieces of seeded toast with margerine (sometimes with honey and jam, sometimes with banana)
OR .... cereal
also, i am begining to really struggle with my massive, completely undertoned stomach as i used to be really fit and muscley :( any help with this? i still have a couple of kgs to go before i reach my minimum target weight and dont want to gain any more :( help!