Here's the place to post your goals for the world to see. What are *your* resolutions? (Don't forget to include NON-health resolutions, like get an A in math or make new friends) I'll start:
This year i want to be better organized. Specifically, Im going to keep my room clean, make my bed, sort my clothes, keep my binder neat.
Reason: added as sticky
* Stay focused and driven!
* Do not get a grade below 80%
* Stay healthy
* Spend more time with my friends
* Meet all my deadlines
Most of all I want to enjoy life! I'm tired of looking back on memories and thinking "Wow, that was a great time." Instead I want to soak in the moment and enjoy it WHILE it is happening!
-Make all A's this semester(Is this even possible? I always end up with at least two 87 or 89's).
-Get a 6 on the Analytical Writing portion of the GRE.
-Lose 5 pounds...
-Participate in activities on campus
-Get another job
-Study for the quantitative section of the GRE
Update, 20 days later:
1.Get to school on time!
Um, sort of. I'm not as late anymore, most of the time. But I'm still not punctual.
2.Reduce my food-related plastic consumption (pack my lunches/buy food that's not packaged in plastic*)
3. See if I can somehow squeeze the gym back into my weekly schedule :'(
Sadly no, I can only go on Sundays. But I added another class so I'm doing 3 hours when I go, and whenever I remember (about half the time, hehe) I'll do push-ups, bicep curls, squats, etc. when I take mini study breaks.
4. Try to go to bed before 2am every day (or... night?)
5. Have almost of my assignments ready 1 day before they're meant to be handed in.
Nope, but I'm still handing everything in (see 4)
6. Worry about school, not my weight (no room in my brain for both, lol)
Oh yeah. Plus the weight's coming off, bit by bit, by itself, due to reduced eating-windows (or whatever they're called), so no worries there.
Woohoo! I just started college a month ago, so I'm getting a whole new hold on my life :)
- Technically this is a semester goal, but I want my 10 pounds gone by winter break when I go on a mini-study-abroad program to Rome! (But calories don't exist in Europe :o)
- Re-lose Rome weight and maybe go down another 5 pounds by my birthday, in May.
- Have a 3.25 GPA so I can join this honors organization.
- Obtain a summer job so I can continue to afford to go home and to my boyfriend all the time like a mook.
- Do NOT drown in school work!
-Lose 15 pounds this semester & maintain that next semester.
-Get 100% in my Japanese class & pass the others :P
-Go to the gym 3x / wk
-See my friends more often. I'm such a bookworm..
Oh & clean my room & keep it that way.
well I've been in college for a little over a month already, but here goes nothing:
-Do well in all my classes (just had midterms last week. so far, so good)
-Try to eat healthy most of the time
-Run a 5k with my best friend on break
-SAVE MONEY (that's the biggie)
-Get my holiday job back
-Lighten up on the procrastination
-Make friends, haha
-Get more involved on campus
-Meet a good guy
1. Get down to 113. Or at least 115.
2. Be healthier, and help my little brother be healthier.
3. Get straight As. And yes, even in bio! :)
4. Get 100+ subscribers on YouTube.
5. Become more down to earth and laid back. Be nice to everyone, and get a good rep.
6. Read more!
- Gain enough weight to look good in a bathing suit
- PASS ENGLISH!!!!
- Go to bed at a good time (Failing this so far :P )
- Do more for art
- Make NEW friends
- Get a boyfriend or girlfriend (maybe)
- Do my best!!!
- stay HEALTHY, no relapses!
- find a way to manage my anxiety better
- spend more time with my family
- maintain a gpa of over 97 for my juinior year
- get 4 or 5's on my two AP exams
- party more (yes, im serious), and enjoy my social life
- branch out more, and get a date for junior prom
- possibly go out with this guy I've been talking to
1. try to spend less time on tumblr 2. exercise more 3. get to bernebeu moaaar 4. re-connect with old friends 5. make new friends
To beat my 1 mile record which is 6:32 right now!
To stay soccer and cross country captain!
To become softball captain!
To run a 10 mile race on Saturday!
To keep my boyfriend
To get all A's
To beat my 5k time which is 23:54 right now
To stop drinking Gatorade and Red Bull!
-Become 110lbs before the band competition in May at Hershey Park
-Get straight As at least one marking period
-Pass the AP History exam in May
-Learn to do an Ollie 180
-Become Marching Band section leader (saxes) next season
-Win a 3200(2mi) in spring track
-Beat the school's girls' shot put record of 32'9''
-Be more organized
-Get a job
- Get more stylish clothes
- Get to 110 lbs or lower (I'm 13, so that's not too drastic)
- Get decent grades
Since it's 1.1.11 today! first day of this year! :) great to make some goals! when i go back to school my goals are to:
- find a way to manage stress and anxiety better..
- no isolating.
- study more for art history :P
- NO procrastination on projects.
- eat at the cafeteria and choose something I want..( i.e: green tea ice cream! or a oatmeal cookie ;) etc..or get "hot food" or a wrap from the cafeteria for meals) no more empty calorie anorexic raw veggie salads for meals! no restricting..
- give myself needed rest/sleep/naps and time to chillllaxx and fun ;P
- pack adequate substantial snac ks for long studio classes.
- try to gain weight as needed :/..or gain slowly... stay in recovery from my ED!! or at least maintain :/ NO loosing, or restricting my food.
- if i need help with my ED or depression etc.. ask! and if i need to take a medical leave i need to be rational and let myself get help :/
My goals for this year:
- Get A in at least one subject *cross fingers*
- Keep my room clean and stop throwing clothes around x)
- Eat food that fills me all day long so I don't go starving all day because I made a bad choise..
- Work on my selfesteem and realize I'm actually a good person.
- Get better style!!!
- Lose my stomach and my ass so I can wear my size 38 jeans again (european size)
- Get a 4.0 at least one semster
- Get my SAT score up to at least a 1700 (pratice sayz I'm 1470 :(
- Don't sit on my arse during gym
- Get now to 165 punds or less (no less than 140)
Enjoy the last few months I have with my boyfriend and best friend before we go to college
this is the first school year that I haven't had to medically withdraw because of my eating disorder. Only a month to go and I'm going strong! :D
Welll here we go...
- Stop procrastinating
- Get straight A's
- Make new cheer squad
- Lose 10-15 pounds before school year
- Make new friends
- Be more focused on finding myself and my own personality/likes and dislikes
- Join Drama for like the first time
- Eat healthy
- Be a flyer
- Stay organized
- Maintain weight loss
- RRRREEEELLLLLAAAAXXX and try to overcome social anxiety
so yeah.. Lots to do hah(:
For next school year I wan't to be about 30-40lbs lighter. I think I can do it. I've been faithful one maybe one diet and I lost about 10lbs in 2 weeks so I'm hoping in about 10 weeks I can lose 30-40. I want to also get straight A's, stop procrastinating, be more organized and to also do better on tests.