I am losing all my strength! i am not excited to do workouts or eat healthy. I just want to pig out. i olny drink 0 calorie drinkes but latrely ive been so hungry and eating like 1700 instead of my 1300 limit. HELP ME!!! i feel hopeless. i'm tired and hot and don't want to do workout. i look fat even though im about 20 pounds down form my oriniginail weight, i want to lose 10-20 more lbs. i'm doing jillian michaels 30-day shred. i'm hopeless, abosloutley hopeless. I NEED ENCOURAGEMNT! SOMETHING TO KEEP ME GOING TO GET ME TO DO MY EXCERCISES! I AM A HOPELESS FATYY!!!
Nothing is ever hopeless. Yes its hard. Yes its hot and icky outside. I have a couple of suggestions for you. It sounds like you might be under-eating, and your body is telling you that it won't take it anymore.
1) Find an alternative, "fun" exercise to the Jillian Michaels 30-day shred. I know that the "plan" is to do it in 30 days, but sometimes a little change in the routine can be all you need. I like bellydancing, and its a hardcore muscle toning workout. Lots of folks like the new Zoomba stuff.
2) If your body is telling you to eat more calories, you probably need to eat more calories. Try eating a high fiber snack and drinking water when you eat them, and always eat a little bit of protein, like a tablespoon of peanut or almond butter on a fiber crisp. The fiber makes you feel full because the water expands it quickly in your stomach. protein, even a little, makes you feel more full than any other type of nutrition, and gives you more sustainable energy than carbs.
3) Exercise an hour or more after you eat. Your body will be processing the calories, and you'll have more energy to devote to it.
4) Zero calorie drinks can deceive you, and there are current studies that suggest that the sweetening alcohol they often use can actually inhibit weight loss. The best zero calorie drink you can have is water, so try getting a water filter pitcher and drink that instead, or lightly sweetened iced tea.
5) You can take a break if you need to. Stop beating yourself up! Make it a conscious decision to eat more for a while and let your body recover. Lighten up on yourself, because that's who you are doing this for! If you're miserable, hungry all the time and unenergetic, give yourself a day to relax! Its ok! Those two pounds you gain back today will not be the end of your success, because they will come off just as easily as they did before!
This is most likely your body saying that its starving. Give it what it healthy, whole food. I think you'll be surprised if you just relax a little and let your body guide you. Stress is something that will also inhibit your weight loss, so don't let the slow down, the hunger, the lack of energy stress you out!
*hugs* I hope this helps! Good luck to you!