|Calorie Count||measurements||May 03 2012
I'm totally with you on this!!! I haven't been losing much weight, but because of my workouts, I've lost a few inches off of my waist and I would love to track them.
CC ~ Help us out, there must be a place we can fit this in. Being healthy is not just about losing weight, it's about muscle gain and loss of inches. PLEASE!!!!!
|Foods||My life in **FOOD** a SURVEY||Apr 13 2012
1. How do you like your eggs? Over Easy
2. How do you take your coffee/tea? With Fat Free Coffee Mate
3. Favorite breakfast food? Peanut Butter on Pumpernickle
4. Peanut butter, Almond butter, or Nutella? If PB,Smooth or crunchy? Smooth PB
5. What kind of dressing on your salad? Garlic (if I can find it)
6. Pepsi, Coke, or Sprite? Diet Coke
7. You’re pressed for time, what do you make? Chicken Wrap with lots of veggies
8. You’re feeling lazy. What do you order in (must choose something)? Chinese (I know, I know...soooo bad for me!)
9. You're in a cooking mood. What do you make? Grilled chicken, caesar salad and garlic mashed potatoes
10. What food reminds you of your childhood? Corn on the cob
11. What food can you remember hating that you now like? Asperagus
12. Is there a food that you currently refuse to eat? Brussel sprouts
13. What was your favorite food as a kid? Ribs
14. Favorite restaurant meal? The Admiral's Feast from Red Lobster
15. Favorite junk food? Candy
16. Food creation that you love and others think is weird? My fav snack when I was a kid...Air popped popcorn, slices of cheese and pickles
17. Favorite dessert? BROWNIES
18. Food when you're sick? Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup
19. Food for celebrating/special occasions? Seafood
20. Frozen/Canned/Pre-made meal? Healthy Choice Bowls - Beef Merlot
21. Food you're most confident preparing for guests? Roasted Chicken
22. Food you eat most often? (ex. I eat X every single day--which is more than you eat any other food) Apples or Bananas
23. Fruit you're most likely to eat on a daily basis? Same as above
24. Veggie you're most likely to eat on a daily basis? (notice i didn't say "favorite") Either corn or carrots
25. Favorite packaged snack food? Two-Bite Brownies
|Fitness||Let's ZUMBA!!!!!||Apr 13 2012
Ok, the more I hear people talk about it, the more I want Zumba on my Wii! Supposedly, it's really hard to follow! Is that true? I don't really care, it's not like anyone's going to see me doing it but me. 805 calories in one shot? AWESOME! Yep, my birthday's coming up, and guess what I'm asking for!!!!?? LOL
|Motivation||Skinnier by summertime. 15-20 pounds by June 1st?? BINGE BUSTERS.||Apr 13 2012
I am DEFINITELY IN!!!!!
Goal this week: Work out more and STOP EATING AFTER 8:00pm. That's my real problem, I know it.
What a great group!
|Calorie Count||Category for supplements?||Jan 24 2012
I'm having the same problem. I take 10mg of Iron each day, as well as a B12 pill that I know would change the status of a few things.
|Motivation||Today I did it!||Jan 24 2012
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is absolutely terrific! I'm just starting off, and it's nice to see someone at the other end of the line.
Keep it up, I know you'll reach your next goal!
|New Members||**New Member forum Meet N Greet**||Jan 24 2012
1. Calorie Count Name (user id): SilverNightstar
The side effects of allergy medications keep some people from using them. Natural remedies can be a great alternative, but some are more effective than others.