Posts by willow2382004
|Calorie Count||All my history just disappeared||Aug 16 2012
I just found that too if I log in using my email, but if I log in using my user name everything is there. Odd!
|Pregnancy & Parenting||Just had twins- time to get back on the wagon!||Jun 04 2011
I gave birth to twins in January and I now weight more then when I gave birth. I'm not sure what happened, but i'm starting to feel gross. Hopefully getting back on CC will help me.
|Recipes||Healthy homemade soup exchange||Jan 29 2010
White chicken chili
2. add the chicken and brown well.
3. Deglaze the pan with 2 cups chicken stock.
4. Whisk the flour with the other cup of stock and set aside.
5. Add the vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
6. Add reserved chicken stock/flour mixture, stirring well.
7. Add all other ingredients and let simmer for an hour or two.
It has a great taste to it and the green chilies give it just a bit of heat right at the end. Also if you substitute corn starch for the flour, this will lower the calorie content.
|Recipes||Good fish recipes||Jan 29 2010
My husband and I eat cod or haddock 2-3 times a week. We buy the icelandic brand of frozen fillets. The recipe is a snap!
Serves 2 Oven at 425 degrees
1. Place fish in a cake pan on foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
2. I usually spray the fish with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray--its calorie free. This is optional though.
3. Season with seasoning salt, black pepper and A LOT of McCormick Lemon & Herb seasoning--until the top of the fish is pretty much yellow.
Bake for 23-25 minutes
The fish will come out moist and delicious every time, its one of our favorite meals, usually paired with couscous and a vegetable side.