1. History with weight loss:
2. History with Calorie Count:
3. Reason for joining this group:
4. Some interesting details about yourself, such as your job, your family, your pets and your interests:
And now just go ahead and make that first post!
Hi my name is Katie, i am 19 years old i dont have a job right now, and i have a 3month old named andrew he is my life i love him so much. I am 5'6 and 211lbs, i used to be 153 and i really want to get back to when i weighed 145lbs i have never really been a healthy eater but i really am trying now that andrew is around. i am hoping that calorie count will help me with this goal i also need to start working out to help with it. wish me luck
1. History with weight loss: Went from 120 to 177lbs with first child, lost 25lbs and maintained 160lbs without diet. Took approximately four years to reach 160lbs.
Now with my second child, I gained 63 lbs - lost 26lbs post-partum, now at 197lbs. Current goal is to return back to 160lbs.
2. History with Calorie Count: Joined almost five years ago, forgot my password for old account, rejoined with this account. Was impressed with how I lost weight safety the first time, had to come back again.
3. Reason for joining this group: Looking for some support and meet other moms who are in the same boat as me.
4. Some interesting details about yourself, such as your job, your family, your pets and your interests: Mother of two - one typical, one special needs - photographer with two dogs and a super, loving and supportive hubby. Love music (I get to photograph artists for a living!! super cool), photography of course, children and much more.
Hi Ladies- I have some questions and would love to know what you think. I have lost 30 pounds since December and I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I still have another 30 pounds to go until my goal weight. But, things have suddenly slowed down (1 pound loss, 1 pound loss, 0 pounds lost). Is this because I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight? I have also stopped breast feeding. I've reduced caloric intake by 100-150 calories (now I target 1300-1350). I also doubled up on my exercise (6x per week instead of 3x) I'm not discouraged just disappointed. Do you think my body is sick of all the changes for the moment and just being stubborn? Thanks in advance for your help.